We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer.
We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
This is a full-time position.
Location: Belgrade or Remote
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 4+ years of professional experience in Microsoft .NET C# and ASP.NET
- 2+ years of professional experience working with .Net Core 3 or higher
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with developing Web applications and services
- Microsoft SQL database
- Experience deploying to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Strong communication skills in English
- Independent, quality- and solution-oriented way of working as well as team spirit and commitment
It would be a bonus to have:
- Familiarity with the principles of RESTful interface design
- BSc/BA (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field)
- Strong critical thinking skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving aptitude
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using C# programming language and .NET platform
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry
We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage a mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At a team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We provide you with numerous benefits
Our employees have private health insurance, access to the wellbeing platform Rezilient and learning platforms Kodeco, SymfonyCasts, and Udemy, foreign language learning course, FitPass membership, private pension funds, vouchers for food via Wolt and transportation via CarGo, and education in various fields by MasterClass.
- We give you flexibility and comfort
Remote and/or office work, flexible working hours, and up to 27 days of vacation per year.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, by the river Sava, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process into just two interviews. It contains both HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, as a last step, you will have an interview with a client.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.