In response to current business growth we are looking for a Junior Project Manager based in SE England who will be prepared to travel regularly to our client’s central London based offices and occasionally further afield.
Our focus of work and passion is to enable our market leading clients to engage with their mobile audiences through apps, mobile web and connected digital engagement. We deliver for them market relevant media delivery solutions from gaming to movie/entertainment, VOD (Video on Demand) while also involved in state-of-the-art technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality).
You will be working in an agile, fast paced environment and will be required to possess the following attributes;
- Driven and motivated to succeed.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts of a technical nature quickly with a sound understanding of the underlying business environment.
- The ability to think on feet, be proactive and stay calm under pressure.
- A desire to learn and ambition to propel your career to the next level.
- Focused on how technology can improve and simplify the consumer experience.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft tool suite, in particular Word and Excel.
- Work experience or a gap year placement in a similar position.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of digital technologies.
- Confident with working independently.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
You will be required to:
- Oversee quality control from concept development through to project closure and operational handover.
- Manage application build projects through internal and 3rd party Developers.
- Manage internal and external test cycles throughout the project.
- Manage internal teams output in accordance with client expectations.
- Attend relevant meetings and follow up with contact reports.
- Produce project documentation including site maps, wire frames, specifications, and schedules.
In this role you have the opportunity to work closely alongside the co-founders of the company and play a key role in the future direction of the company, its solutions and how it interacts with its clients.
Send us your application, that includes CV and the references to the projects you have worked on.
If you have any questions about this position please contact us.