We are looking for a Backend Web Developer who will be working on applications and web sites for major worldwide brands, together with the services that support mobile applications, using the latest Web tech. This is a full-time position.
We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
This is a full-time position.
Location: Belgrade or Remote
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Strong PHP programming knowledge, minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience developing with Symfony (3/4/5) or similar PHP framework
- Strong knowledge of the architecture of backend applications, RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Clear understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- Strong git knowledge
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Proven experience with portfolio to present
- Confident spoken and written English
Your responsibilities will be:
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code to the QA
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Planning, estimating and implementing application features
- Being able to prioritize and finish multiple tasks on project
- Fixing defects and maintaining existing products
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Creating application setup, build and deployment process for given environments and platforms
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote or office work, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
Send us your application!
Please send your application, CV and example projects.
Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
If you have any questions about this position please contact us.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.