We are looking for a QA Engineer who would like to become a part of our growing team.
We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
This is a full-time position.
Location: Belgrade or Remote
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in writing test automation scripts using Java programming language and Selenium framework
- Good knowledge of API testing using Postman and Swager
- Deep understanding of end-to-end testing, test case creation, test execution, and reporting
- Practical experience with Jira and Agile software development lifecycle
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident spoken and written English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Experience with BDD approach and Cucumber framework
- Strong understanding of JSON structure
- Familiarity with AWS cloud technologies and CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab)
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design and develop automation test scripts
- Integrate automated tests and test results into CI-CD pipelines
- Participate in manual testing as required for the project releases
- Review Acceptance Criteria and other requirements specifications to identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects
- Verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry
We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Remote and/or office work, flexible working hours, and up to 27 days of vacation per year. Our employees have private health insurance, access to the Pluralsight learning platform, foreign language learning course, FitPass membership, private pension fund, and house cleaning service.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, by the river Sava, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process into just a single interview. It contains both HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our job offer.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.