We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our Belgrade team.
QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
This role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engine
- Experience with Cypress web front-end testing tool
- Experience with API testing
- Familiarity with AWS cloud technologies and CI/CD tools ( e.g. Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab )
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management
- Good understanding of End to End Testing, Test case creation, Test execution and reporting
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Driven and passionate about quality assurance
- Confident spoken and written English
- Design and develop automation test scripts using Cypress tool
- Participate in manual testing as required for the project releases
- Review Acceptance Criteria and other requirements specifications to identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure that the application meets the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote or office work, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens include espresso and other refreshments, fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
Send us your application!
- Please send your application, CV and example projects.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
- If you have any questions about this position please contact us.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.