We are looking for an experienced Java Developer.
We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
This is a full-time position.
Location: Belgrade or Remote
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Java development
- Experience with Java Spring / Spring Boot
- Experience with Microservices and RESTful services
- Knowledge of SQL and databases (MySQL, Postgres and other)
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Expertise in software quality assurance (e.g., static code analysis, unit testing)
- Strong communication skills in English
It would be a bonus to have:
- A computer science background
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Experience with high performance / high availability applications
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Implementing high quality solutions that are robust, resilient and reliable
- Participating in technical design, estimation, code reviews and writing tests
- Applying agile practices
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry
We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Remote and/or office work, flexible working hours, and up to 27 days of vacation per year. Our employees have private health insurance, access to the Pluralsight learning platform, foreign language learning course, FitPass membership, private pension fund, and house cleaning service.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, by the river Sava, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process into just two interviews. It contains both HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, as a last step, you will have an interview with a client.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.