For our client's needs we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who would like to become a part of our growing team.
We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
This is a full-time position.
Location: Belgrade or Remote
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 5+ years of software engineering from which at least 2 years of experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience in front- & back-end software development and understanding of complex, microservice-based architectures in legacy environments
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Database
- Worked with a cloud-based platform like Microsoft Azure Cloud and have experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Worked with messaging systems like TIBCO and Kafka
- Experience in creating architectural artifacts (e.g., diagrams)
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- A deep understanding of different stakeholders' needs and can provide and communicate different technical solutions also to business stakeholders
- Strong communication skills in English
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Analyze the technology environment
- Analyze enterprise specifics
- Analyze and document requirements
- Set the collaboration framework
- Create a solution prototype
- Participate in technology selection
- Control solution development
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry
We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Remote and/or office work, flexible working hours, and up to 27 days of vacation per year. Our employees have private health insurance, access to the Pluralsight learning platform, foreign language learning course, FitPass membership, private pension fund, and house cleaning service.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, by the river Sava, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- The process will consist of two rounds of interviews: one with our technical + HR team, the other directly with the client. If the interviews go well, you will receive an email with our job offer.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.