Computer Rock is looking for a talented Android developer to join our growing team.
You will be creating mobile applications for a range of international clients. We are looking for strong developers that already have experience. This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development for Android
- Java programming language experience
- Independent problem solving skills
It would be a bonus to have:
- Experience developing for iOS or other mobile platforms
- Kotlin, C, C++, Objective-C or C# programming language knowledge
- A computer science background
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Research, design, implement and maintain advanced Android applications.
- Write and implement clean and efficient code.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team, UI designers, business and systems analysts.
- Keep yourself up to date with new technologies and coding style
- Integrate software components and third-party libraries
- Recommend and execute improvements regarding project
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Twenty days of vacation a year
- Flexibility in work: occasional work from home, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Experience of cooperation with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Possibility to work using the latest technologies and devices
- Possibility to attend professional training or conferences, the opportunity to participate in our meetups
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens include espresso and other refreshments, fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
- FitPass for most sports and recreational facilities in the city
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
- Send your application that includes your CV and the references to the projects you have worked on (Google Play links, APK files, links to apps on other platforms, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions about this position please contact us
Thank you for showing interest in our company.