You’ll be improving the backbone infrastructure for an ever expanding client base that relies on our tier 1 service offering. As part of your remit, you will be involved in analyzing, designing, planning, implementing, testing and automating the infrastructural setup that is required.
We are looking someone who has a genuine interest and flair for technology regardless of the platform involved.
This is a full-time position.
- No secrets with network protocols and network administration
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud setups
- Configuring web servers Nginx, Apache and IIS
- Experience with virtualization tools (Docker, Vagrant) and configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Comfortable administering and securing both Debian and RedHat based flavours of Linux
- Capable at scripting – Perl, Python, Shell scripting, Ruby, etc.
- Configuring database servers Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB…
- Monitoring tools (Nagios or similar)
- Load balancing
- Ability to take the lead on projects – taking the initiative where required
- A passion for technology in the areas as defined above
- Ability to learn quickly
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A computer science background
- DBA experience especially in the area of database clustering
- Experience with high performance / high availability web applications
- Very confident spoken and written English
- Experience of working in teams
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Twenty days of vacation a year
- Eight-hour working hours / five days a week
- Flexibility in work: occasional work from home, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Experience of cooperation with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Possibility to work using the latest technologies and devices
- Possibility to attend professional training or conferences, the opportunity to participate in our meetups
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens include espresso and other refreshments, fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
- FitPass for most sports and recreational facilities in the city
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
Send us Your application!
Please send your application, CV and example projects to email@example.com.
Thank you for showing interest in our company. We will contact only short-listed candidates.
If you have any questions about this position please contact us.