We are looking for the Front-end Web developer who will be working on web sites for major worldwide brands. Creating unique user interfaces and web site templates using the latest Web tech will be your primary responsibilities. This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Mastery in writing HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent eye for design, pixel-perfection attitude with references in place
- Enthusiastic and independent
- Confident spoken and written English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Knowledge of PHP or other programming languages
- Server administration experience
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and backend engineers
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Being able to prioritize and finish multiple tasks on a project
- Implementing user interface from provided mockups & designs
- Ensuring UI meets given requirements (browsers, resolutions, input methods)
- Fixing defects and maintaining existing products
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Twenty days of vacation a year
- Flexibility in work: occasional work from home, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Experience of cooperation with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Possibility to work using the latest technologies and devices
- Possibility to attend professional training or conferences, the opportunity to participate in our meetups
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens include espresso and other refreshments, fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
- FitPass for most sports and recreational facilities in the city
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
- Send application, including the CV electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
- If you have any questions about this position please contact us
Thank you for showing interest in our company.