Computer Rock is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our Belgrade team.
Computer Rock is an international digital transformation business with 80+ strategic, creative and technical talents who have delivered for tier 1 clients such as Daimler, Red Bull, Virgin Media and DPD. Through a focused consultative approach we embrace innovation to help companies across all industries take full advantage of the next generation of digital media.
- Coordination of recruitment process
- Headhunting in IT Industry
- New employees’ on-boarding and off-boarding
- Achieving positive employee experience
- Organization of the corporate events
- Organization of training and team building activities
- Company promotional activities
- University degree in Psychology or other formal education in the field of Human Resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, organization and accuracy
- Self-motivated, process and results driven
- Computer literacy, experience with Office suite
- Fluency in English
- International and ambitious company culture
- Opportunities to build products that make a difference for top brands
- Virtually organized agency that cares about working smarter
- Competitive salary scheme
- Social and health insurance taken care of
- Nice office in downtown Belgrade
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, sweets…)
- Membership for most sports & recreation facilities in town
- Opportunities to learn and grow
The position is in the Belgrade office, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
If the above sounds like it’s right up your alley, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions, please contact us.