You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Mastery in writing HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiar with OOP concepts and best practices
- Enthusiastic and independent
- Confident spoken and written English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Experience using build toolchain (Gulp, Webpack…) and Node.js
- Experience with performance optimization and writing automated tests
- Excellent eye for design, pixel-perfection attitude with references in place
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Implementing user interface from provided mockups & designs
- Ensuring UI meets given requirements (browsers, resolutions, input methods)
- Developing application business layer and integrating it with UI
- Creating application setup, build and deployment process for given environments and platforms
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Twenty days of vacation a year
- Eight-hour working hours / five days a week
- Flexibility in work: occasional work from home, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Experience of cooperation with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Possibility to work using the latest technologies and devices
- Possibility to attend professional training or conferences, the opportunity to participate in our meetups
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens include espresso and other refreshments, fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
- FitPass for most sports and recreational facilities in the city
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will have to perform a technical assignment. After that task successful candidates will receive an e-mail with our offer.
Send us Your application!
Send your application, including the CV and example projects to email@example.com
Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.