Computer Rock is looking for an Office Administrator to run the Belgrade office smoothly on daily basis.
Computer Rock is an international digital transformation business with 80+ strategic, creative and technical talents who have delivered for tier 1 clients such as Daimler, Red Bull, Virgin Media and DPD. Through a focused consultative approach we embrace innovation to help companies across all industries take full advantage of the next generation of digital media.
- Manage general office administration and costs
- Ensure smooth running of the office facilities
(e.g. Renovation, Repair & Maintenance, Fire Safety, etc)
- Provide guest services support
- Meetings scheduling
- Organization of internal company events
- Coordinate new employees’ on-boarding and off-boarding administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literacy, experience with Office suite
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated and process driven
- International and ambitious company culture
- Opportunities to build products that make a difference for top brands
- Virtually organized agency that cares about working smarter
- Competitive salary scheme
- Social and health insurance taken care of
- Nice office in downtown Belgrade
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, sweets…)
- Membership for most sports & recreation facilities in town
- Opportunities to learn and grow
The position is in the Belgrade office, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
If the above sounds like it’s right up your alley, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions, please contact us.