Computer Rock is looking for a QA Analyst in our Quality Assurance department. This is a full-time position.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for the quality of deliverables, you will be required to plan the testing, report on testing and liaise with our developers to ensure issues are resolved. You will evaluate, troubleshoot and test the software in search of bugs and errors and analyze the performance of numerous websites and different Android, iOS and applications for other platforms.
You are right candidate for us if you have:
- Minimum 2 years experience with testing mobile (iOS, Android) and Web apps
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and all phases of QA process
- Experience in analyzing and identifying requirements from specification documents
- Experience in writing and executing manual testing plans
- Strong analytical skills, organizational talent and attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Confident spoken and written English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Experience in test automation
- Programming knowledge
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Review user stories and requirements, provide feedback regarding testability and effort estimate from a quality assurance perspective
- Maintain manual test scripts for requirement / user story validation, integration, regression and usability testing
- Execution of manual tests including functional and regression tests
- Write release documentation and provide technical support to other team members as needed
- Attend sprint planning meetings and discuss testing issues
- Keep up to date with the evolution of the testing industry and to educate yourself regarding this subject
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Twenty days of vacation a year
- Flexibility in work: occasional work from home, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Experience of cooperation with big world companies, our clients
- Possibility to meet the latest technologies and devices
- Possibility to attend professional trainings or conferences, the opportunity to participate in our meetups
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens available, espresso and other refreshments, fruits
- A relaxing zone with table football and darts for recreation
- FitPass for most sports and recreational facilities in the city
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Candidates who are shortlisted will have to perform a technical assignment. If this goes well we will invite you on interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview and it will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.