Computer Rock is looking for the Backend Web Developer who will be working on applications and web sites for major worldwide brands, together with the services that support mobile applications, using the latest Web tech. This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Strong PHP programming knowledge, minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience developing with Symfony (3 & 4) or similar PHP framework
- Clear understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- Experience with git
- Proven experience with portfolio to present
- Confident spoken and written English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Experience with ElasticSearch
Your responsibilities will be:
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code to the QA
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Planning, estimating and implementing application features
- Being able to prioritize and finish multiple tasks on project
- Fixing defects and maintaining existing products
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Creating application setup, build and deployment process for given environments and platforms
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Twenty days of vacation a year
- Flexibility in work: occasional work from home, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Experience of cooperation with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Possibility to work using the latest technologies and devices
- Possibility to attend professional training or conferences, the opportunity to participate in our meetups
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens include espresso and other refreshments, fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
- FitPass for most sports and recreational facilities in the city
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
Please send your application, CV and example projects to email@example.com
Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.