Computer Rock. We create, develop, design and operate digital products and services. Our focus lies on the development and implementation of digital business models: from an initial idea to finished products or services. We are an international company with locations in Hamburg, Belgrade, Zurich and London. We follow (hybrid) agile methods, live flat hierarchies and work in dedicated teams.
Location: Hamburg / Germany
Start date: flexible
Duration of internship: 3 months minimum
- Work together with design team on conception and development of Experience Designs for digital products and services (B2B / B2C);
- Assist in information architecture and service design;
- Learn to bring business requirements and the user perspective together;
- Create flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes;
- Coordinate with our developers in terms of technical implementation, feasibility and limitations;
- Document individual flows and features;
- Support on conception coordination with customers and users as well on UX tests.
- Currently enrolled in a degree in User Experience Design, Human-Machine-Interaction or a related field；
- Familiar with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and other design tools;
- Have first experiences in the web / mobile area and knowledge of the platform-dependent possibilities, usability patterns etc .;
- Keen to learn more about information architecture, conceptual design and interaction design, new topics, digital service trends and technical development;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Have good teamwork skills and a quick learning ability.
- Interesting projects from different industries;
- Hands-on experience in UX design;
- Agile working environment and open feedback culture;
- A professional and international team;
- Modern loft office in a central location in Hamburg-Eppendorf, easily accessible by public transport;
- Free coffee, drinks and fresh fruits.
Interested? Apply now with your CV and design portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org