Computer Rock. We create, develop, design and operate digital products and services. Our focus lies on the development and implementation of digital business models: from an initial idea to finished products or services. We are an international company with locations in Hamburg, Belgrade, Zurich and London. We follow (hybrid) agile methods, live flat hierarchies and work in dedicated teams.
Location: Hamburg / Germany
Start date: flexible
Duration of internship: 3 months minimum
- Work together with design team on developing design concepts, from the first scribble to detailed elaboration;
- Assist and produce pixel-perfect UI elements and final layouts;
- Create prototypes for presentations and UX tests;
- Coordinate with the development team to drive the implementation forward;
- Accompany the QS process with a design view;
- Support on the steady development of already launched products and services.
- Currently enrolled in a degree in Interaction Design, Communication Design or a related field;
- Familiar with design of user interfaces and user interaction;
- Have experience with modular design concepts and construction of appropriate libraries;
- Ideally first experiences in the ticket systems such as Jira;
- Have experience with both web and mobile applications and know the specific design patterns;
- Familiar with Sketch, Zeplin, Invision and the latest web tools;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Keen to learn more about conceptual design, interaction design, new topics, digital service trends and technical development;
- Have good teamwork skills and a quick learning ability.
- Interesting projects from different industries;
- Hands-on experience in UI design;
- Agile working environment and open feedback culture;
- A professional and international team;
- Modern loft office in a central location in Hamburg-Eppendorf, easily accessible by public transport;
- Free coffee, drinks and fresh fruits.
Interested? Apply now with your CV and design portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org