We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer with expertise in the e-commerce field.
We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Strong PHP programming knowledge, minimum 3 years of experience
- In-depth experience in developing Symfony >=5 backends
- Experience with some of the PHP e-commerce frameworks, where Shopware 6 and Shopware 5 are preferred, while Magento experience is also welcome
- Strong knowledge of the architecture of backend applications, RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Clear understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- Strong git knowledge
- Proven experience with portfolio to present
- Confident spoken and written English
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Delivering Shopware 6 extensions, to support functionalities that are not supported OOB
- Collaborating with frontend team and supervise/co-develop Twig part of templating the application
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code to the QA
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Planning, estimating and implementing application features
- Being able to prioritize and finish multiple tasks on project
- Fixing defects and maintaining existing products
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Creating application setup, build and deployment process for given environments and platforms
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry
We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage a mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At a team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process into just a single interview. It contains both HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our job offer.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.