We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who would like to become a part of our growing team.
We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
This is a full-time position.
Location: Belgrade or Remote
You’ll be improving the backbone infrastructure for an ever expanding client base that relies on our tier 1 service offering. As part of your remit, you will be involved in analyzing, designing, planning, implementing, testing and automating the infrastructural setup that is required.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- A computer science background
- Experience with network protocols and network administration
- Experience with Hadoop, Apache Kafka or similar technologies
- DBA experience especially in the area of database clustering
- Experience with high performance / high availability web applications
- Confident spoken and written English
- Experience of working in teams
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud setups
- Configure web servers Nginx, Apache or IIS
- Use virtualization tools (Kubernetes, Helm or Docker), IaaC and configuration management tools (Terraform, Terragrunt or Ansible)
- Set up Continuous Integration and Deployment systems (Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD)
- Configure database servers (MySQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis)
- Be comfortable in administering and securing both Debian and RedHat based flavours of Linux
- Write scripts in Bash or Python
- Use monitoring tools (Nagios, Grafana with Prometheus, ELK stack)
- Configure load-balancing
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry
We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Remote and/or office work, flexible working hours, and up to 27 days of vacation per year. Our employees have private health insurance, access to the Pluralsight learning platform, foreign language learning course, FitPass membership, private pension fund, and house cleaning service.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, by the river Sava, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process into just a single interview. It contains both HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our job offer.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.